Perfect Bar, LLC (“Perfect Bar”) strives to build a market for its products through product innovation, consumer education, excellent customer service and promotions that are consistent with our corporate branding policy. Perfect Bar will continue to invest significantly to advertise, promote and market its products in all channels, which directly support your efforts to sell our products.
In an effort to further these efforts and protect Perfect Bar’s significant investment in its brand, we are implementing the following Wholesaler Resale Policy (the “Policy”), which applies to the resale of Perfect Bar’s products (the “Goods”) in certain channels. Failure to comply with the terms of this Policy will result in immediate suspension or termination of Customer’s Wholesale account.Customer’s Resale of Goods
- Customer is prohibited from offering, listing or selling any Goods on Customer’s website or on or to any third party online marketplaces or otherwise participating in any offering of the Goods to such online marketplaces, including but not limited to Amazon.com, Jet.com, Walmart.com, Ebay.com, Google.com, Target.com and/or Costco.com, without the prior written consent of Perfect Bar.
- Customer has represented to Perfect Bar that it is a wholesaler that sells Goods directly to the general public. Customer will resell Goods only to the general public and not to sub-distributors.
- As a wholesale purchaser, Customer confirms that the required sales tax exemption documentation is on file and that no sales tax should be charged by Perfect Bar. Any applicable state sales taxes will be collected upon final sales to the ultimate end-user consumer made by your company or others.
- All trademarks, trade dress, logos, copyright and goodwill as they relate to the Product, packaging, image, merchandising, promotional and advertising materials (the “Marks”) remain the sole property of Perfect Bar. Perfect Bar grants the Customer the right to use the Marks only for display purposes in connection with sales of Products in its approved retail establishment.
- Customer will utilize marketing materials that contain the Marks only as provided and/or previously approved in writing by Perfect Bar, and will in no way be permitted to utilize the Marks in its own marketing materials without such express written approval of an authorized representative of Perfect Bar.
By checking “Accept” and completing an order, Customer acknowledges that it has read and agrees to the Policy.